Features of Laser Level
The laser level is a kind of level that uses a laser beam instead of manual reading. The laser beam emitted by the laser is introduced into the telescope barrel so that it emits a horizontal laser beam along the collimating axis. There are two types of laser level: leveling with a built-in laser and level that attaches to the laser, which can be used for leveling measurement in conjunction with a level with a photoelectric receiving target.
The laser level is a high-brightness laser line formed by expanding the beam of a semiconductor laser. There are various colors on the line, mainly green and red. When in use, a laser line is projected on the object to generate a marking line, and the user can cut, align or use the object according to the marking line, which reduces the labor intensity of workers and improves work efficiency. Compared with optical level, laser level has the characteristics of high precision, a long line of sight, and automatic reading and recording.
1. The laser level is very bright with high vertical and horizontal accuracy and can be seen clearly in indoor sunny places, which is suitable for interior decoration.
2. It is small and exquisite, and is very convenient to carry for work. The horizontal lines are also very clear and delicate, with high precision, and the green lines are very bright and vivid. It has high visibility for outdoor use. It is a good helper for decoration workers.
3. The buttons on the laser level are very sensitive. The brightness is high, and the outgoing line is accurate. When the angle is tilted, there will be a beeping sound, and it will disappear when it is leveled. It is also very convenient to carry.
4. The laser level uses LED green light, which is visible both indoors and outdoors. The accuracy is very high, and the error is almost zero. Its keys are soft, and it is also waterproof, so there is no need to worry about the keys failing due to water on your hands.
5. The measurement is accurate, and the laser beam can be clearly seen under the light of the day. With the laser level, the problem of horizontal and vertical measurement during construction can be solved.
6. The laser level has strong light and high precision, which is very convenient and practical to use.
7. The brightness of the infrared light of the laser level is very strong, and it will alarm when it is not correctly placed.
Laser Level Applications
The laser level is generally used in construction projects. Vertical lines and horizontal lines are required in the construction of ceiling installation, water, and electricity, air conditioning, fire pipeline erection, door and window installation, marble, floor tile laying, carpentry decoration, floor construction, etc. When used, it can play the role of auxiliary and positioning markings, and of course, it can also be used for positioning in the installation of electromechanical equipment.
The function of the laser level is mainly to make an elevation line, to determine the level of the ceiling, tile, or floor surface layer so that the tile or floor height surface layer of the ceiling or floor is the same as the height of the elevation line to achieve the surface layer.
In the installation of cabinets and murals, a laser level is also very commonly used. The laser level is easy to measure whether the cabinets and murals have been installed flat. If there is unevenness during installation, it will directly affect the use effect of the installation.
It is recommended to do a good job of horizontal measurement during installation to ensure the proper installation of cabinets or murals, and to ensure a better installation effect.
Huepar Self-Leveling Green Laser Level Cross Line 621CG is a good choice for you to achieve these functions. It is a professional cross-line laser project with a 360° horizontal line and a 140° vertical line for all-around level coverage, even on large job sites. This laser level also projects upper and lower center points on the floor and ceiling.
Huepar’s 621CG Green Laser Level Tool can help you work effectively in home decor: for example lining up some flower pots in anticipation of new decor projects, home renovation projects, hanging pictures, mirrors, curtain rails, and more.
Laser Level in Use
When using the laser level, you should pay attention to the following points.
• To install the battery, you must make sure to use the charger or adapter provided by the manufacturer, and pay attention to the installation direction of the positive and negative poles when using the batteries. Also, please use a new battery of the same brand and model, do not mix old batteries.
• Laser level has the self-leveling function. Once the pendulum is unlocked, the self-leveling mode is enabled. When the tool is out of the self-leveling range ±3.5°, the laser beam will beep and the laser beam will flash rapidly.
• To improve the use effect of the laser level, you’d better use a tripod to complete the measurement more accurately. With the tripod, slashes can be made at any angle. The tripod can keep the laser level on a stationary plane, reducing the instability of the hand-held. The laser beam(s) will blink about every 3-5 seconds to notify the user it is not self-leveling now.
• When the pulsed mode is activated, the laser beam will become dimmer and the laser level can be used in brighter operating conditions with Huepar Line Laser Detector. Outdoor Pulse Mode helps extend the laser range to 200 feet in bright light or outdoor conditions.
• You can turn on/off the laser level by entering the self-leveling mode and the manual/tile mode. In manual mode, when all laser lines are off and the indicator light is still on, the laser tool will automatically turn off after approximately 4 minutes of inactivity. When you need to be away for a while, you can temporarily turn off the laser line through the remote control.
• The laser level should be stored in the storage case. If it is not used for a long time, you must remove the battery before storage to avoid damage to the instrument. You can use a soft, dry cloth to remove moisture from the tool and clean the exterior plastic parts with a damp cloth before storage, but never use solvents.