4 X 360° WITH TOP & FLOOR LINE LASER: Huepar s04cg provides four 360 planes of laser light. The top 360° horizontal line can be used for ceiling installation. The 360° floor horizontal line is for tiling installation. With the lifting base, the 360° floor laser can raise from the surface to project over and travel past uneven surfaces or obstructions between 1″ and 3.54″ height. Two 360° vertical lines cross at 90°angles makes user quickly visualize and finish square layout. LCD DISPLAY & BLUETOOTH TECH: Huepar s04cg has LCD screen to easily get the status of the battery, angle, pendulum and pulse mode on the display. Bluetooth connectivity enables to control the setup of the laser from across the room with Huepar App on smart phone and remote control. The App and remote control can switch ON/OFF the laser lines and pulse mode, select the laser planes. Huepar App also provides out-of-level alarm. The laser tool can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
|Laser Beam Supplier||Osram|
|Laser Beam Color||Green|
|Laser Lines||4 x 360°|
|Laser Class||Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014)|
|Laser Wavelength||Wavelength 510-530nm|
|Laser Accuracy||±3mm/10m (±1/9 in. at 33 ft)|
|Leveling / Compensation Range||3.5°±1°|
|Self-leveling Time||≤ 4 seconds|
|Working Range (60-100 LUX)||≤20m/65ft|
|Working Range with Detector||≤40m/130ft|
|Power Source||Li-ion Battery 7.4V 2600mAh|
|Working Time||5 hrs|
|Charging Time||5 hrs|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉|
TRIPLE POWER METHODS & TYPE-C CHARGING PORT: This Huepar 4D laser level adopted 7.4V / 2600mAh Li-ion battery (can be purchased easily at local market) for extended run-time, or with 4 AA alkaline batteries. Besides, this 4D laser level can be used at job site by plugged in when take out the battery. With Type-C charging port, the 16 lines laser level can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The four 360° laser planes can be selected individually by separate H and V button on the keypad. With smart pendulum, the laser tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. The line laser will beep when out of self-leveling range ±3.5°. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle. Pulse mode extends laser range up to 200Ft. with Huepar Laser Receiver LR-6RG/LR-5RG.
MAGNETIC BRACKET & DURABLE DESIGN: Strong magnetic bracket allows for quick positioning to metal surfaces to hang the laser tool for wall applications. The laser offers 1/4″-20 mount thread to suit a standard tripod or pole mount. Over-molded metal laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance withstands tough job site conditions and can be removed and replaced with a screwdriver. The kit has a hard carry case bringing much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool.
Lines Switching & Bluetooth Technology
- Short press the “H” and “V” buttons on the keypad to switch the Horizontal and Vertical laser lines separately.
- The Bluetooth remote control / Huepar APP enables to select four 360° laser lines individually at a distance up to 98Ft.
- The laser line(s) can be temporarily turned OFF by the remote control/Huepar APP when need to leave for a while.
- In manual mode, when all laser lines are switched off, the laser tool will shut OFF automatically after about 5 minutes of inactivity.
- The laser tool can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. It can connect two Bluetooth remote controls, or two smart phones(whether on Android or iOS), or one Bluetooth remote control and one smart phone at the same time.
LCD Screen Display
- Huepar S04CG laser level has LCD screen to easily get the status of the battery, angle, pendulum and pulse mode on the display.
- Icons on LCD screen: battery level, pendulum locked&unlocked status, X axis tilt angle, Y axis tilt angle, X/Y axis tilt direction, pulse mode.
Two 360° Horizontal Laser Lines for Ceiling & Tiling Applications
- Huepar S04CG laser tool generates one top 360° horizontal line for ceiling installation and one 360° floor horizontal line for tiling installation.
- With the lifting base, the 360° floor laser can raise from the surface to project over and travel past uneven surfaces or obstructions between 1″ and 3.54″ height.
- This 4D cross line laser level provides all-around leveling coverage for the layout of tile, stone, brick, carpet and hardwood flooring.
- After power on, short press the power button to switch ON/OFF the pulse mode.
- When connecting with Huepar APP and the Bluetooth Remote Control, the pulse mode can be switched ON/OFF via APP and remote control.
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 200Ft in brighter working conditions when using with Huepar Line Laser Receiver.
- It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG / LR-5RG Laser Detector only.
- Note: Keep the pulse mode on when using with a receiver.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
- Once the pendulum unlocked, the self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will beep as well as the laser beam blink fast when the tool is out of self-leveling range ±3.5°.
- With Bluetooth Tech, the locked icon will be displayed on Huepar APP and LCD screen.
- When the pendulum is in the locked position, the laser tool can be placed for use at any angle.
- The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you it’s not self-leveling now.
- With Bluetooth Tech, the locked icon will be displayed on Huepar APP and LCD screen to remind user it is in manual mode now.
Triple Power Methods
- This laser tool utilizes the included large capacity Li-ion battery which is compatible with Samsung SB-L110 battery.
- Huepar 360 laser level also comes with a holder for installing 4 AA batteries to use the tool.
- The 16 lines laser level can be used at the work site by plugged in directly when taking out the battery.
- With Type-C charging port, the laser level can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
Magnetic Bracket & Mounting Thread
- The included strong magnetic bracket allows for quick positioning to metal surfaces, helping hang the laser level for wall applications.
- The four fine-tuning knobs on the bracket enable adjustment of the left and right position, front and back position within 4.8 in (12cm) and the vertical angle against the wall.
- The laser tool comes with the 1/4″-20 mount thread to suit a standard tripod or pole mount.
Durable Design&Hard Cary Case
- Metal laser window design withstands tough worksite conditions. This laser tool is dustproof, shockproof and waterproof, making it more reliable to use.
- The Metal laser window cover is replaceable that can be removed and replaced with a screwdriver.
- The kit has a hard carry case bringing much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool.