- 360-DEGREE HORIZONTAL LINE AND TWO PLUMB DOTS: With one ultra-bright 360° horizontal & one 140° vertical green beams, 621CG Laser Level provides all-around leveling coverage even in big job-site. And unique up and down plumb spots provide additional benefits of ceiling, points transfer, leveling, alignment, plumbing and squaring applications to suit users’ needs.
- ALL-IN-ONE LASER: 621CG laser level offers all-in-one versatility for users who perform a variety of tasks involving squaring, plumbing and leveling. Five modes are freely selectable independently, including Horizontal mode, Vertical mode, Horizontal&Vertical mode, Plumb points mode, and all beams on mode.
- POWER-SAVING OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This laser level projects brighter green laser than standard red beams with accuracy of +/- 1/9″ at 33Ft for lines, 1/9″ at 33Ft for dots. Besides brighter green beam, a power-saving pulse mode extends laser range up to 180ft with Huepar LR-6RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions and use for a longer time.
- SELF-LEVELING & MANUAL MODE: With our smart pendulum system, this laser level tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
621CG Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9″ at 33 Ft.
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 1/9″ at 33 Ft.
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3.5°
- Working Distance (Line): 130Ft.(100 LUX) ,180Ft. with Huepar Line Laser Receiver
- Operating Time: 4 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 4×˝AA˝ (LR6)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 32℉ ~ 113℉ (0℃~ 45℃)
- Mount Size: 1/4″-20 and 5/8″-11
Items in the Package
- 1 x Huepar 621CG Green Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level
- 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base
- 1 x Portable Bag
- 1 x Laser Target Plate
- 1 x User Manual
- (Not including AA Battery)
Multiple Line Switching Functions
- This professional cross-line laser projects one 360° Horizontal and one 140° Vertical lines for all-around leveling coverage, even in big job-site.
- This laser level also projects up&down centered points on the floor and ceiling.
- Five modes can be freely selected independently: All Lasers on mode, 360 Horizontal mode, Vertical mode, Horizontal&Vertical mode and Plumb Points mode.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
When the pendulum locked, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now.
- Turn ON pulse mode: After power on, short press the button besides the power button to turn on the pulse mode. The indicator will light up in red.
- When the pulse mode turned on, the laser tool can be used with Huepar Line Laser Receiver (needs to be purchased separately) to work in brighter condition or a larger working distance up to 180ft.
- When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode.
- It is compatible with Huepar Line Laser Receiver only.
Modes Of Operations
- Please follow the icon on the battery cover to install the battery properly（The battery is negative on the bottom side and positive on the middle side).
- Two ways of turn on the laser tool.
- Method 1: when the pendulum is in the locked position, press the button and keep it pressed for ≥ 2 seconds to turn on the laser tool. Activate the horizontal line and manual mode by default.
- Method 2: slide the pendulum to the unlock position, activate the horizontal line and the self-leveling mode by default
|Part Number||621CG_Laser Level|
|Item Weight||2.85 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 2.7 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||621CG|
|Installation Method||self leveling and manual mode|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Performance Description||Self-leveling time within 3s|
|Measurement Accuracy||+/-1/9″ at 33Ft|
|Laser Beam Color||Green beam|
|Plug Profile||1/4″-20 and 5/8″-11|
|Switch Style||Slide switch|
|Special Features||Self-leveling, tilt mode|
|Included Components||(1) Magnetic Pivoting Base, (1) Laser Target Plate, (4) AA batteries, (1) Portable bag, (1) User manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|