High Protection Grade 3×360° Full Layout
- One 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical planes enable users to cover the floor, wall, and ceiling all around the room.
- The three laser lines can be selected individually depending on job site applications, you can easily choose to turn on/off any laser line to assist your leveling jobs, bright and clear.
- Ideal for paving tiles, installing photo, door, window, or furniture carpentry, hanging wallpaper, etc.
|Laser Beam Supplier||Osram|
|Laser Beam Color||Green|
|Laser Lines||3 x 360°|
|Laser Class||Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014)|
|Laser Wavelength||Wavelength 505-520nm|
|Laser Accuracy||±3mm/10m (±1/9 in. at 33 ft)|
|Leveling / Compensation Range||3.5°|
|Self-leveling Time||≤ 3 seconds|
|Working Range (60-100 LUX)||≤30m/98ft|
|Working Range with Detector||≤60m/197ft|
|Power Source||3.7V/6600mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Working Time||10 hrs|
|Charging Time||4 hrs|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉|
Self-leveling & Manual Mode
This 360 laser level can set 2 modes, self-leveling mode, and manual mode.
- Unlock the pendulum, and enable the self-leveling mode, when the tool exceeds the self-leveling range by 3.5°±1°.
- The laser beam(s) will blink about every 3-5 seconds to notify the user it is not self-leveling now.
- Once the pendulum is locked, it switches to manual mode, the self-leveling function is disabled, the cross laser tool is locked, and you can position the laser level at any angle you need.
Power-Saving Outdoor Pulse Mode
- Turn ON the pulse mode: After powering ON, short press the “P” button to switch ON/OFF the pulse mode.
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 60m/197ft in brighter working conditions when using Huepar Line Laser Detector (ASIN: B07L6FP48S).
- When the pulse mode is activated, the laser beams are dimmer, the pressure on the eyes is less when working at close range, and the working time can be appropriately extended.
- It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG / LR-5RG/ LR-8RG Line Laser Receiver (need to purchase separately) only.
- Keep the pulse mode on when using a receiver.
Type-C Charging Port
- Power by a 3.7V / 6600mAh lithium battery with the Type-C charging port can be charged separately and provides up to 10 hours of running time.
- Direct input charging: When taking in the battery, the laser tool can be used at the job.
- Three battery indicators on the keypad allow users to know the current battery volume.
- Charging protection helps prevent overcharging.
Light brightness adjustment
- Short press the “Light bulb” button to adjust the beam’s brightness.
- When turning on the unit, the beam(s) is full brightness by default and the Power Indicator lights up in Green.
- Short press the “Light bulb” button to reduce the brightness. The power Indicator will be on and flash as a reminder.
- Short press the “Light bulb” button again to reduce the brightness further. The power Indicator will be on and flash quickly.
- *Note: The brightness cannot be adjusted under pulse mode.
High Protection Grade
- The line laser reaches IP54 protection grade (shock resistant, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, wear-resistant, impact resistant, cold and high temperature.).
- The durable and high-quality shockproof enclosure provides 4 Ft. collision protection.
- It’s compact and lightweight for easy gripping, but large enough to sit stably, ideal for construction site work.
Integrated Flexible Magnetic Bracket Mounting Design
- The laser level is equipped with a 360° strong magnetic bracket （not removable）that allows for quick positioning to metal surfaces, helping hang the laser level for wall applications.
- And the 1/4″-20 and 5/8″-11 mounting threads on the bottom of the bracket can suit different tripod threads.
- 1x 703CG Laser Level Tool with integrated magnetic bracket Magnetic “L” Base
- 1x Li-ion Battery with type-c charging port
- 1x Type-C Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Hard Carry Case
- 1x Laser Target Plate
- 1x User Manual