- 360 DEGREE HORIZONTAL LINE AND TWO PLUMB DOTS: With one ultra-bright 360° horizontal line and one 140° vertical green beam, 7211CG Laser Level provides all-around leveling coverage even in big job-site. The unique green up and down plumb spots provide additional benefits of ceiling, points transfer, leveling, alignment, plumbing and squaring applications to suit users’ needs.
- LI-ION BATTERY WITH TYPE-C CHARGING PORT: Huepar 7211CG line laser tool employed a large capacity of 7.4V / 1500mAh Li-ion Battery and provides up to 10 hours of running time. The Li-ion battery comes with a Type-C charging port that can be charged separately. And the Li-ion battery can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
- OUTDOOR PULSE MODE & VISIBILITY ADJUSTMENT: This self-leveling laser level has brighter green laser than red beams with accuracy of ± 1/9″ at 33Ft for lines, 1/9″ at 33Ft for the two green dots. Besides brighter green beam, outdoor pulse mode extends the laser range up to 197ft with Huepar LR-6RG/LR-5RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions. Three brightness levels of visibility adjustment function enables users to select the line brightness in different light conditions.
- MULTIPLE INSTALLATION METHODS: The cross line laser level comes with 1/4″-20 thread to suit for standard tripod or laser mounting pole. The included 360° strong magnetic pivoting base allows for attachment to metal track and steel, supporting to turn the level tool around at 360 degree. And the 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the magnetic bracket helps mount it to a standard tripod. The integrated two magnets on the laser tool is to hold the flush against bottom track of metal stud wall.
- DURABLE DESIGN & PACKAGE CONTENTS: Over-molded durable top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions. The kit has a hard carry case bringing much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool. The level tool kit includes the Laser level, Li-ion battery with type-c charging port, Magnetic bracket, Type-C power cord, Power adapter, Target plate, User manual.
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and precision.
Huepar 7211CG 360°Green Beam Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9″ at 33 Ft.
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 1/9″ at 33 Ft.
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3.5°
- Working Distance (Line): 130Ft.(100 LUX) ,197Ft. with Huepar Line Laser Receiver
- Operating Time: 10 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 7.4V / 1500mAh Li-ion Battery
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 32℉ ~ 104℉ (0℃~ 40℃)
- Mount Size: 1/4″-20
WARNING: Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Multiple Line Switching Functions
This professional cross-line laser projects one 360° Horizontal and one 140° Vertical lines for all-around leveling coverage, even in big job-site.
This laser level also projects green up & down centered points on the floor and ceiling.
Three laser line modes can be freely selected independently: All Lasers on, 360° Horizontal line, Vertical line and up & down plumb points.
Turn ON pulse mode: After power on, long press the Pulse Mode button to turn on the pulse mode. The indicator will light up in red.
When the pulse mode turned on, the laser tool can be used with Huepar Line Laser Receiver to extend working distance up to 197ft.
It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG / LR-5RG Laser Detector only.
Note: Keep the pulse mode on when using with a receiver.
Li-ion Battery with Type-c charging port
This laser tool utilizes the included large capacity of 7.4V / 1500mAh Li-ion battery and provides up to 10 hours of running time.
The Li-ion battery with the Type-C charging port can be charged separately.
And the Li-ion battery can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
Smart Pendulum – Self-leveling Mode & Manual Mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, the self-leveling mode is enabled.
The laser beam will flash when the tool is beyond self-leveling range ± 3.5°.
Manual / Tilt Mode:
When the pendulum locked, the laser tool can be placed for alignment at any angle.
The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now.
Multiple Installation Methods
The self-leveling laser level comes with 1/4″-20 thread to suit for standard tripod or laser mounting pole.
The included 360° strong magnetic pivoting base allows for attachment to metal track and steel，supporting to turn the level tool around at 360 degree.
And the 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the magnetic bracket helps mount it to a standard tripod.
Visibility adjustment function enables users to select the line brightness in different light conditions.
There are three levels of brightness adjustment.
After power on, short press the power button to switch the brightness and the LIGHT indicator will flash in red.
Hard Carrying Case & Durable Design
The kit has a hard carry case bringing much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool.
Over-molded laser window withstands hazardous job site conditions and can be removed and replaced with a screwdriver.
IP54 waterproof and dustproof, shockproof, wear resistant, impact resistance, cold and high temperature with stands tough worksite conditions, making it more reliable to use.
1 x Huepar 7211CG 360°Self-leveling Green Laser Level
1 x 360° Magnetic Pivoting Bracket
1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery with Type-C Charging port
1 x Type-C Power Cord
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Laser Target Plate
1 x Hard Carrying Case
1 x User Manual