- PROFESSIONAL ACCURACY: ± 2mm at 10m(± 1/13 In. at 33 Ft), bright Class II laser 635nm wavelength, protected by whole TPR soft rubber design, makes Huepar laser level shock resistant, wear resistant and impact resistant.
- VERTICAL BEAM SPREAD COVERS 150°+: An expansion angle of 150°+ easily projects a vertical line from the floor to the ceiling. The Portable Size makes it easy to carry and pack.
- H&V SWITCHABLE: One button operation makes it easy to select Crossed lines, Horizontal or Vertical line. 4*AA alkaline batteries power this level for up to 12 hours of continuous use with both red beams on.
- JOB SITE DURABILITY: Protected by a full body shock resistant TPR rubber case, the Huepar laser levels withstand the impacts, wear, and shocks of a professional job site.
- KIT INCLUDES: HUEPAR M-BOX-1R Self-Leveling Laser, Easy-to-Adjust magnetic base, Target plate card, Carry pouch, Easy-to-understand Instruction Manual, 1 Yr. Limited Warranty with upgrade to 2 years with product registration.
Huepar has a team of professional engineers and designers. Constantly promote and provide products and services for high-end markets, pursuing technological innovation and quality commitment.
Our laser tool can help you easier on indoor use such as pictures hanging design, stair handrail installation, laying out tile, windows construction etc.
M-BOX-1R Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ± 1/13 In./33 Ft
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°
- Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 165Ft
- Operating Time: 12~15 hours with all laser beams switched on
- Power Source: 4×˝AA˝ (LR6), it is recommended to use a large capacity (rechargeable) battery.
- IP Rating: IP54, waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
- Operation Temperature Range: -10℃-＋50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -20℃-＋70℃
Attention: Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Three kinds of circuit switching functions:
- This professional cross-line laser includes vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, which can project two lines independently or together.
- The Huepar M-BOX-1R has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, to use the tool at any angle.
- Each time the power button is pressed once, the laser tool projects horizontal lines, vertical lines, and cross lines in sequence.
- 130° cover horizontal line and 150° vertical line.
Unlock the pendulum, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
Lock the pendulum, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight laser lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now.
Turn ON pulse mode: Slide the pendulum to the Unlocked Position, then press and hold the power button to turn on the pulse mode, the indicator lights up in red.
Application：When the pulse mode turned on, laser tool can be used with a laser receiver to work in brighter condition or a larger working distance.
Note: ●When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode ●It is compatible with Huepar Line Laser Receiver only.
Huepar’s laser tools can help you work effectively in picture suspension designs, stair railings, tile installations, and window construction, etc.
Various kinds of fixing method
- Strong Magnetic L mount with triop thread can attaches the laser to any steels easily, turning around 180-degree as you like.
- It can also accepts a standard tripod screw to do height adjustment.