- CAMERA WITH 2X/4X ZOOM: This laser distance measurer adopted a point finder camera with 2X/4X adjustable zoom, allowing you to target the destination point precisely with the crosshair in the display, even when working in areas with restricted visibility or outdoor situations. It also has IP65 water protection with a dust tight design that can withstand the harsh working environment. (To use it outdoors, please make sure it is not under direct sunlight)
- TRIPLE POWER TECHNOLOGY: The laser distance measurer can be powered by the included 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (can be replaced by other types of rechargeable batteries) or 3 AAA alkaline batteries. Similar to your mobile phone, the USB port ensures the fast charging of the rechargeable batteries. In addition, the laser tool can be directly connected to the power supply for use. Triple power technology delivers remarkable runtime for all-day jobs.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: The laser distance meter measures long range up to 656Ft with 1/13-inch accuracy. It provides 17 measurement modes, including length, area (square/triangle/circular), volume (cuboid/cylinder), 3 Pythagoras, indirect length/height, 3D point to point, 2 trapezium, Stake Out, add/subtract and continuous measurement. The distance measurer is ideal for home, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, factories, warehouses, etc.
- MULTIPLE PRACTICAL FUNCTIONS: The laser measurer features a handy pocket-size design to fit in any pocket. A built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and a digital bubble level to confirm if the tool is level. Up to 1000 historical records can be stored. It also has more practical features like rotating backlit color display, 180s auto switch-off, m/ft/in/ft+in unit, time delay measurement, self-calibration, 3 reference point and 1/4-inch tripod mounting thread.
- VALUE-ADDED FEATURES: Stake Out feature helps you save time and boost accuracy when setting out and marking positions for stud framing or other stake-outs. All the six surfaces of the meter can be laid flat on the surface plus the digital horizontal bubble makes the meter have the simple function of a level ruler. 3D Measuring (Point to Point) can indirectly measure the distance between any two points. This is a revolutionary feature, which is effective and optimizes your workflow.
Huepar Laser Measure with Camera LM200C is ideal for home, construction and industries. Shop Professional laser distance measurer at Huepar store now!
Huepar LM200C Laser Measure Specifications:
- Measuring Range: 0.05~200m / 0.16~656ft
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 630-670nm
- Measuring Accuracy (Typical): ± 2.0mm / ± 1/13 inch
- Tilt-Sensor Accuracy (Typical): ± 0.3°
- Memory: 1000 Sets
- Angle range: ± 90°
- Measuring Reference: Top/Tripod/Rear
- Measuring Units: m/ft/in/ft+in Auto Power Switch-off: After 180s
- Power Source: 3 x AAA NI-MH rechargeable batteries
- Tripod Mount Size: 1/4″-20
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~+40℃(+32°F~+104°F)
- Dimension: 115 x 49 x 26mm
- Weight with battery: 140g
- Screen Display: 2.0-inch Rotating Color Display
- Easy-to-read backlit color display illuminates numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions.
- All 6 surfaces of the meter can be placed flat on the surface to reduce errors and make the measurement more accurate.
- You can use the reflective plate equipped to enhance the laser reflection to make measurement easier and more convenient while the data is more accurate.
- The special feature of delay measurement is to reduce the error caused by device shake.
- During the countdown, the machine will be stabilized to make the measurements more accurate.
- The Bluetooth feature of this laser measure allows data to be simply and conveniently transferred to the Joyplan app where you can process it later on.
- The measured data can also be used directly on site to establish a layout – for quick and simple documentation of your data.
- 1 x Huepar Laser Measure LM200C
- 3 x AAA NI-MH rechargeable batteries
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual