HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER– Huepar LR-6RG receiver/laser detector can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that feature Pulse Mode Function. Please pay attention to that this receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level. And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepar 9011G&9211G laser level. It is recommended to use in accompany with Huepar 902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/GF360G/GF360R/622CG/622CR/621CG/621CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/DT03 Laser Level.
- AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER– It is necessary to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level when using with Huepar LR-6RG laser receiver. This receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200ft (60m).
- CLEAR MULTI-SIDED READOUTS– Ergonomic design with display on the front, side and back of receiver, offers easier visual readout. This unit is outfitted with a dual-sided Bubble Vial on both the front and top, in order to more accurately determine the level.
- PRECISE OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALS– This laser receiver/laser detector features a user-friendly interface and is smart in its simple design. Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE AND CLAMP HOLDER– The receiver comes with a 9V dry battery, providing you with about 70 working hours. There is also an automatic shut-off feature that power down the device after about 8 minutes of being idle to extend battery life. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
!!! Please note NOT compatible with Rotary Laser Level !!!!!!
!!! This laser receiver detector can NOT be used with Huepar 9011G/9211G/FL360R/FL360G/8300G laser level !!!!!!
!!! Please be aware that this laser detector is only compatible with Huepar Line Laser Levels that feature Pulse Mode Function. !!!!!!
!!! If you are not sure whether it suits for your laser tool, please confirm with us before you place an order.
Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014) <1mW power output.
Huepar LR-6RG Laser Detector Specifications:
- Pulse duration: 50 μs ; PWM: 5:5
- PRF Pulse Repetition Frequency : 10KHz (Matched PWM and frequency, Line lasers can work with LR-6RG Laser Receiver)
- Display: Three-sided LED indicator display
- Leveling Accuracy: ±1.5mm(±1/17 In.)
- Laser Reception Window Width: 20mm(4/5 In.)
- Laser Reception Window Height: 20mm(4/5 In.)
- Working Distance: 60m(200ft)
- Operating Time: 70 hours
- Auto Power Off (with No Signal Detected): 8 min
- Power Source: 1*9V Dry Battery
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃ to + 50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -25℃ to + 70℃
- Dimension (LxWxH): 140.5mm×60mm×35mm(5.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches)
- Weight: 143g with battery
1*Huepar LR-6RG Laser Detector
1*9V Dry Battery
- !!! It is Necessary to turn ON the Pulse Mode of the Laser Level when using with the Receiver !!!!!!
- !!! Can NOT be used with Huepar 9011G/9211G/FL360R/FL360G/8300G laser level !!!
- !!! Recommended to Use the receiver with Huepar GF360G/GF360R/621CG/621CR/622CG/622CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/503CG/503DG/902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/BOX-1R/B03CG/B02CG/B21CG/DT03CG Laser Level !!!
- Make sure the laser level and the laser receiver detector windows were clean.
- Recheck the batteries in both devices (Laser level & Huepar Laser Receiver).
- Make sure your laser level can be used in accompany with Huepar Receiver.
Precise Optical Signals
Move the Detector as the Direction Shown:
- Datum Lower than Laser Beam – Move Up
- Datum Higher than Laser Beam – Move Down
- When Datum in Line with Laser Beam – The LED Indicator Light is Displayed in Green
A beeping tone signals that the laser beam has been detected:
A slower beeping tone signals – Move Up
A fast beeping tone signals – Move Down
Clear multi-sided readouts
Three-Sided LED Displays, provide clear LED signal prompts on three sides
- LED displays on the front
- LED displays on the side
- LED displays on the back
Built-in Bubble and Holder
LR-6RG Laser Detector comes complete with a compatible rod mounting bracket. The built-in bubble level provides an extra measure of leveling accuracy.
- 1*Huepar LR-6RG Laser Detector
- 1*Heavy-duty clamp
- 1*9V Dry Battery