- EFFICIENT MULTI-LINE LASER TOOL: Huepar NT411G multi-line laser level projects one horizontal line, four vertical lines plus plumb down point -for leveling, aligning plumb and square applications. Users can short press H and V to switch the laser lines, Vertical lines cross at 90° angles in the ceiling, forming the up point to divide surfaces at a right angle. 4 vertical lines covering the ceiling, walls, and floor, effectively separate the room.
- LI-ION BATTERY & TYPE C CHARGING PORT：Huepar Level laser tool adopted 3.7V / 2500mAh Li-ion battery for extended run-time about 4hours. 4 battery indicators on the Li-ion battery allow users to know the current battery level and charging status. There is a Type-C charging port on the Li-ion battery pack that can be charged separately. And the laser tool can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
- ROTATING BASE & 5/8″ THREAD APPLICATION: The laser level with a metal micro-adjust fine turning pivoting base offers 360° rotation, the micro rotary knob enables users to make 360°adjustment and height adjustment, combined with the built-in bubble which enables adjustment of the position of the laser tool on uneven or sloping ground. The laser level comes with 5/8″-11 thread, laser dot can be projected through the 5/8″ thread and suit for standard tripod or laser mounting pole.
- BRIGHT GREEN LASER & PULSE MODE: The laser tool adopts a bright Osram green laser unit that can be resistant to temperature changes and has higher stability which is up to 4X brighter than standard red beams of an accuracy ±1/13 Inch at 33 Feet. Outdoor pulse mode extends the working range up to 197Ft with Huepar Laser Receiver LR-6RG/LR-5RG. This product is also equipped with a pair of green glasses are used to enhance the visibility of the laser line.
- EASY TO USE & INTELLIGENT DESIGN: With a smart pendulum, the laser tool self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. The line laser will beep when out of the self-leveling range ±3°. Once the pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle. The laser level kit comes with NT411G, a hard carry case, rechargeable Li-ion battery, type-c power cord, power adapter, rotating base, green laser target plate,green glasses, user manual.
- Huepar is committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers with our 24/7 service team (response in 24hrs, solution in 48hrs). We offer lifetime customer support (no worries about exceeding the warranty!) Our local maintenance center means your product can be repaired or replaced faster.
- Projection: Horizontal Line + 4 Vertical Lines + 1 Red Down Plumb Dot
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±2mm/10m, ±1/13″ at 33 Ft.
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 4mm/10m, 1/7″ at 33 Ft.
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3°
- Working Distance (Line): 130Ft, Up to 197Ft with Huepar Laser Receiver
- Operating Time: 4 hours continual use with all laser beams on
- Power Source: One 3.7V / 5200mAh Li-ion Battery
- IP Rating: IP54 dust-proof, waterproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
- Operation Temperature Range: -10℃ ~ 50℃(14℉ ~ 122℉)
Smart Pendulum – Self-leveling Mode & Manual Mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, the self-leveling mode is enabled.
The laser beam will flash and laser tool will beep as well when the tool is beyond self-leveling range ± 3°
Manual / Tilt Mode:
When the pendulum locked, the laser tool can be placed for alignment at any angle.
The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now.
Multiple Line Switching Functions
multi-line laser level projects one horizontal line, four vertical lines plus plumb down point -for leveling, aligning plumb and square applications.
The horizontal line and vertical lines can be selected individually by pressing the independent H and V buttons on the keypad.
4 vertical lines covering the ceiling, walls, and floor, effectively separate the room.
The 180° laser line mainly acts as a horizontal partition and can be widely used in buildings to provide users with accurate measurements.
The sagging point is generally used for laying pipes and installing power sockets.
The drooping laser point of the laser level can be displayed through the 5/8”-11 thread of the bracket.
The micro rotary knob enables users to make 360°adjustment.
Users can adjust the height by rotating the three legs of the adapter even on a tilted surface.
It is made of durable metal material that can withstand heavy loads.
The level bubble can detect whether the base and the machine are level.
Li-Ion Battery & Type C Charging Port
Huepar Level laser tool adopted 3.7V / 2500mAh Li-ion battery for extended run-time about 4 hours.
4 battery indicators on the Li-ion battery allow users to know the current battery level and charging status.
There is a Type-C charging port on the Li-ion battery pack that can be charged separately.
With Type-C charging port, the Li-ion battery can also be charged by laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
The laser tool is covered by TPR soft rubber, which delivers soft touch and stronger protection.
IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions.
This cross line laser adopts the bright Osram’s green laser unit, which is resistant to temperature changes and has higher stability.