- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL USES: This rotary laser level features electronic self-leveling , projecting 360 horizontal or vertical laser beam with Up& Down plumbing points. You can use vertically for laying out walls and floors, alignment and plumb of concrete forms, setting fence post alignment installing metal drywall track or horizontally for install wainscoting, drop ceilings, or leveling cabinets and more indoor & outdoor applications.
- DUAL SLOPE FUNCTION: Electronic dual-slope function allows user to perform slope 8 degrees in both X and Y axis. This dual-slope mode works perfectly when checking grade, setting drainage, landscaping-terracing or other slope work. This is a great rotary laser level for any job from DIY to large commercial construction, and everything in between.
- MAX VISIBILITY WITH GREEN LD LASER: Four times brighter Green LD Laser than red beam with +/- 1/8″ per 100Ft accuracy makes it a great tool for large job-sites of a working range up to 1600Ft diameter using with Receiver. It also offers a full selection of beam visibility enhancements with variable speed selection (0~600RPM) and variable scan angles for maximum visibility in light conditions.
- EASY TO USE: With the remote control for one person operation, you can work on your own all around your job-site. In addition, electronic self-leveling makes it self level within 10 seconds automatically and slight movements can be ignored in windy or other vibrating conditions while turn on vibrate mode. Self-leveling or manual mode, choose whatever you need with our rotary laser.
- KIT CONTENTS: This rotary laser level Kit includes RL200HVG rotary laser, wall/ceiling mount, magnetic target, green glasses, rechargeable NiMH battery pack, alkaline battery pack, power adapter, remote control, receiver with clamp, user manual, hard-shell carrying case. Laser Class 3R, Power output < 5mW.
Huepar RL200HVG Rotary Laser Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 3R (IEC/EN60825-1/2014) < 5mW power output
- Leveling Method: Electronic Leveling H&V
- Laser Wavelength: 515~520nm(Green LD Laser)
- Accuracy: ± 1/8″ at 100Ft
- Self-Leveling Range: ± 5°
- Slope Capability: Dual (± 5°)
- Rotation speed: 0, 60, 120, 300, 600RPM
- Scan angles: 0°, 10°, 45°, 90°, 180°
- Working Range(diameter): 165Ft, 1600Ft with receiver
- Operating Time: 20 hours (Rechargeable)/30 hours (C cell) depending on working condition
- Power Supply: DC 4.8-6V (4 section of rechargeable NiMH batteries, 4 Cell Alkaline battery)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 32℉ ~ 122℉ (0℃~ 50℃)
- Mount Size: 5/8″-11
One-button Easy Operation
- Huepar RL200HVG Self-Leveling Green Rotary Laser Level with easy-to-understand operation buttons. It is convenient for you to do more professional work.
The specific operation buttons are as follows:
- 3a. On/Off button with Indicator
- 3b. Manual Mode Button with Indicator
- 3c. ADS button with Indicator
- 3d. Slope Adjustment Buttons in X/Y axis
- 3e. Variable Rotation Speed Button
- 3f. Scanning Angle Selection
- 3g. Clock/ Anti-clock Wise Beam Spinning
- After power on, the self-leveling mode will be activated.
- The laser module will rotate at the speed of 600r.p.m in default.
- The indicator and beam(s) will blink together if the instrument is placed improperly, or the slope of instrument exceeds the range (±5°). Please adjust the position or angle of the instrument.
- When use self-leveling mode, please place the device on a level surface.
- Press the Manual Mode Button, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight laser lines.
- Enter the manual mode, choose whatever you want with our rotary laser.
Maximum Extended Range
- Four times brighter Green LD Laser than red beam with ±3mm at 30m accuracy.
- In addition, it is a great tool for large job-sites at a working range up to 500m diameter using with our Receiver(included in the kit).
Easy to use
- With the remote control for one person operation, you can work on your own all around your job-site.
- Huepar RL200HVG Self-Leveling Green Rotary Laser Level is convenient for you to do more professional work.
- Huepar green beam rotary laser with vibrate mode, it can keep the machine from being affected by slight vibration and continue to work normally.
- Vibrate mode ignores slight movements in rugged working conditions.
Dual Slope Function
- Electronic dual-slope function allows user to perform slope 8° in both X and Y axis. This dual-slope mode works perfectly when checking grade, setting drainage, landscaping-terracing or other slope work.
- This is a great laser tool for any job from DIY to large commercial construction, and everything in between.
- 1 x Huepar RL200HVG Green Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Level
- 1 x Wall/Ceiling mount
- 1 x Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- 1 x Alkaline battery pack
- 1 x Power adapter and Remote control
- 1 x Receiver and Receiver clamp
- 1 x Magnetic target
- 1 x Green glasses
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Hard-shell carrying case